Sponsoring Institution: Bryan Cameron Education Foundation
Type: Merit Based Scholarship
- Maintain a minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of a 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies;
- Be a full citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2022, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Show proven excellence in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, demonstrate active participation in community service and/or civic minded arenas; and
- Submit the following three components by the Application Deadline: online Application; two required Letters of Recommendation; and transcript certifying academic performance.
- Early Application Deadline: May 21, 2021 at 12pm (NOON) PT
- FINAL Application Deadline: September 10, 2021 at 12pm (NOON) PT
Highlight: Are you a high-achieving and studious high-school student passionate about your extra-curricular activities, leadership and community service as well as your academic courses? Well the Cameron Impact Scholarship could help you to push your dreams of continuing your studies and giving back to the world a little more by awarding 10-15 people a full ride scholarship to the US college or university of your choice! This full ride scholarship will cover all of your college expenses from books to accommodation fees- alleviating the pressure of college expenses and allowing you to solely focus on studying and working towards your future. All you have to do to obtain this full ride scholarship is hold an unweighted GPA of 3.7/4.0 or higher, be a full U.S. citizen, be in the high school graduating class of 2022, and be a motivated leader with a strong work ethic. “It is said that there is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs” but allow the Cameron Impact full ride scholarship to help you start climbing those stairs to your future. Apply today to start building your future by submitting your application by September 10th, 2021 by 12pm Noon (PT).